Friday, June 22

Carried Away Into The Wind

I know I haven't updated in a while but that doesn't matter because nobody reads this thing anyway. This is a depressing topic but I thought I might just mention it because it is quite thought provoking. So here we go. A couple of weeks ago I was looking out my window and I realised that their was a police car outside. I looked a bit closer and realised that somebody was hanging out the window, well half in half out. I wasn't really sure what they were doing for a while but then I understood the situation. Suicide. He stayed up there for at least 3 hours but by that time I was asleep so I never know what happened to him. The next couple of days I was really worried about what happened to him.

I just can't imagine how you must be feeling if you can consider taking your own life. Things must be so hard that you feel that it will never ever get better. The depression must be so bad that you don't stop to think about the ones that love you. There is at least one person who loves you in this world. Just think what will happen to them when you jump or swallow this pills or whatever it is that kills you.

No comments:

Post a Comment