Friday, June 22

Look Who I Found...

Before I go on about my latest discovery I just wanted to apologise for the lack of posts. Can you believe I haven't posted since MARCH! I'm hoping that in the Summer holidays I'll have a bit more time to post some rubbish on here just to keep you lot entertained, although that number is very few. 


I found this cute little cat awhile ago and forgot his name but then I found a link to him the other day and I keep on telling people about him and showing them pictures. I can't determine whether it is a boy or girl or not but I shall introduce you to  PUSHEEN . Here is a little gif of him.  He even has his own website and stuff. It sells t shirts, toys, rings and necklaces and other things too. Pusheem.com has many different pictures of Pusheen doing different thing. I adore him and have gone nuts and changed my background to a picture of him and my Google chrome theme to a Pusheen theme! I like searching the internet for cute animals like Pusheen. I think in some way Pusheen is related to Nyan cat but I'm not really sure how. 
 Pusheen's Website



2 comments: