Wednesday, February 15

How to add a little wave to your life

A while ago I really wanted an easy way to make my hair go wavy and now I found it. Here are the steps. 
  1. Have a shower the night before. DO NOT DRY YOUR HAIR.
  2. Plait your hair into 2 or 4 plaits or however many you want but if you have like 10 it will go a bit frizzy. Don't miss a piece of hair because that is just straight when you wake up.
  3. Sleep with your hair like this, yes it may be uncomfortable but you will get used to it the more you plait your hair.
  4. In the morning take your plaits out and your hair should be wavy. Don't brush the waves otherwise your hair will rise and become frizzy.
  5. Tadaah! That was easy. Now you have wavy hair.
In these pictures I am in my pyjamas so no complaining. 


No comments:

Post a Comment