Thursday, February 23

Thursday Playlist


From this Thursday onwards I shall be putting up a playlist to brighten your day! They will be a mix of music that I'd been listening to recently. Just to help you get into that almost weekend mood.

This isn't a band that I listen to a lot, mainly because they just aren't my type of music but this is just a really sweet song.
 I went to see The Vaccines on New Year's Eve and really enjoyed them! A really catchy tune and I find myself singing it when I'm on my own.
Bought LDR's album a couple of weeks back. I have fallen for her voice although it has a rather eerie quality to it. Skipping through the record and found this track.
When I was away at half term I put my iPod on shuffle and found this and I love it. He or they or she has a unusual voice.
After I saw Noah and the Whale I have become a big fan of Howard's. He was the support act for NATW.

No comments:

Post a Comment