Monday, February 20

One Day

I went to go and see 'The Woman in Black' starring Daniel Radcliffe, at the cinema with my dad and my brother on Saturday night. It was a happy ending but I had my hands covering my eyes and ears the whole time. I had to keep telling myself 'It's just Harry Potter being chased around a big scary house in the middle of nowhere'I would go into more depth about it but I don't want to spoil it! Luckily I didn't have any nightmares.

I've spent the day off school because I hurt my neck, I don't know how but its really sore.  So I've watched two new episodes of 'New Girl' I had recorded, 'The Ugly Truth' starring Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler and also 'No Strings Attached' featuring Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher. My eyes will soon turn into squares! My neck is still a bit sore but I'm hoping it gets better. 





No comments:

Post a Comment